Friday, August 24, 2007

Good news!

I'm done with school! I'm done with school. For now. I don't know how to approach the topic of furthering my education even further with the husband. I had a very profound thought last night after researching CPC certification on the internet. Why do I have this need to constantly attain/acheive/earn things? I mean, I'm not a very competitive person. I don't feel I have to prove myself to anyone, yet I have this urge to get a bachelor degree or become ACF certified. But why? Do I have a sub-concious inferiority complex? I know I am smart and talented. My job doesn't define me as a person. Will the degree or certification really help me? I don't know.

So, I'm done with school and thinking about going on. I must be crazy. I just hope I can finish the second half faster than I did the first half.

Here's some not so good news: the blueberry pie was blah. It wasn't bad, it was blah. Not nearly enough sugar. The crust was ok but needs a pinch of sugar or more salt and the filling most definitely requires additional sugar. But it looked fab. Really, that's probably the prettiest 2-crust pie I've ever made. D asked me to crimp pies 1 time and never asked again. I don't have the knack yet.

No comments: